Are you ready? Allright, let's go!
Yes, you can finally start growing your very own urban jungle. And you're in luck: these green little friends don't need preparation. What a life, just taking your favourite little planter, some soil and let's get planting. Because as you know: pot it like it's hot!
Let's get sowing!
- Fill your favourite plastic, glass or metal planter with well draining soil. We prefer soil with coco peat fibre, but you can also use standard soil and add some sand and perlite.
If you use the cocopeat tablet from our growing kits or gift bags, just add 150cc of water and wait until the tablet is fully swollen.
- You can always plant some seeds together, but make sure they have enough space to sprout.
- Moisten the soil. From now on, this is your new life goal. Get it tattooed, paint it on your wall, but never ever forget it.
- Put the seeds on the soil. Just like that. They don't like covering up.
- Now cover your planter. You can use glass, a glass bell, plastic, a plastic lid, your cat or - if you can't find anything else - cling film or a plastic bag.
- Put your freshly sown babies in a warm and bright spot. And check them every day. At least three times. You never know...