Are you ready? Allright, let's go!
Let the seeds soak in lukewarm water for 48 hours.
Let's get sowing!
- Fill your favourite plastic, glass or metal planter with well draining soil. We prefer soil with coco peat fibre, but you can also use standard soil and add some sand and perlite.
- You can always plant some seeds together, but make sure they have enough space to sprout.
- Moisten the soil. From now on, this is your new life goal. Get it tattooed, paint it on your wall, but never ever forget it.
- Plant the seeds approximately 1 cm deep in the ground.
- Now cover your planter. You can use glass, a glass bell, plastic, a plastic lid, your cat or - if you can't find anything else - cling film or a plastic bag.
- Put your freshly sown babies in a warm and bright spot. And check them every day. At least three times. You never know...
Is it almost readyyyy???
Now the hard part has started: WAITING. It can take up to 3 months for the seeds to start sprouting.
Yep, that's a loooong time. Sorry. But in the meanwhile, you can give your granny a call, bake 17 cakes or check out our blogs.
Do you see something growing? OMGGG, we are super curious! Take a picture, share it on your feed or story and don't forget to tag us! Or share your experiences in our Facebook Group.
Curious as to what Blad Steen Schaar is up to? Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date! (only in dutch)